A webinar can be equally as effective as a live stream when designed efficiently with the right tools to deliver your content to your audience.
Like all our live events, our aim is to support you in order to capture the viewers attention by creating rich, unique and engaging content. Webinars are often longer than the average live stream and present some interesting challenges.
OPTIMISING YOUR WEBINAR
Our creative team will work with you in the lead up to your event by to creating and adapting scripts, and coaching your presenters to ensure they deliver an engaging talk. With the capacity to provide all necessary equipment, webinars can be produced from any venue, home or office to a professional standard with minimal disruption.
The difference between a webinar and a live stream is the types of audience it is broadcast to and the technology used in creating it.
We use our expertise and IT knowledge to work with the leading webinar solution providers already in existence by using our customisable techniques to maximise the overall efficiency and production value of your event.
We are happy to work with your preferred webinar platform and knowing the inner-workings of most webinar providers, we can assist you every step of the way.
- Controlled broadcast to your viewers with privacy and security options as standard.
- Detailed analytics built-in to optimise feedback enabling future events to be even more tailored to your needs.
- Direct interaction with the audience.
- Target specific groups of your audience and offer exclusive content.
- Scalable solutions to deliver meetings to 5 – 50,000 delegates.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with us to find out how we can take your next event online!
Phone: 01908 483 627
Event Streaming t/a White Event Production
Unit 307 Milton Keynes Business Centre,