Whatever your event, our team are here to transform it into a seamless online experience for your guests.
We have delivered countless events for our clients and what makes us stand out from the rest is our attention to detail and desire to work closely with you, your organisation and suppliers to ensure a successful and quality event.
OUR ONLINE PLATFORM
We can stream your event to anywhere you wish including popular media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn and more. We can also provide you with an embed link/code to add the stream to your existing site/intranet.
However, where we really excel and can add additional value to your event, is our bespoke online delegate management and streaming platform.
Developed and managed in-house by our amazing team of IT and Web engineers, this platform has no limits and can be adapted for your specific event needs.
Some examples of modules we have created for past clients:
- Custom registration forms with different paths for different delegate types (i.e. management or VIPs)
- Custom branded confirmation and invite emails all on corporate brand.
- Event payment integration with Stripe, PayPal and Worldpay.
- Embedded welcoming videos.
- Audience Q&A, polls, wordclouds and quizzes.
- Custom authentication such as pre-authorisation, email confirmation and email domain verification.
- Document downloads such as presenter slides.
Our online platform comes complete with a full delegate management backend for event managers to effectively oversee registrations, communications, analytics, feedback and more.
Our bespoke registration and viewing system comes with the option to add a vast amount of audience interaction options that will be displayed right next to your live stream content.
This type of interaction is superb for retaining audience attention and makes the whole stream feel more personal to the viewer, especially when presenters react and interact with the results.
Some examples of interaction we can provide are:
- Live Q&A (with upvoting option and moderation)
- Live polling
- Multi-question quizzes with leaderboard results
- Wordcloud realtime generation
- Drag and drop games / puzzles
- Full analytics available for all options
We can leave the live broadcast available online for post-live playback and continue to capture full analytics.
Our on-site editing team can also work with you to quickly create and turnaround an edited version of the event to upload for your audience.
Please click here for more information on post-event options.
LIVE STREAM ADVANTAGES
- Broadcast to anyone around the world without the need to invest in expensive venues, travel and catering costs.
- Include interviews and other presenters from anywhere around the world.
- Strengthen your brand and brand awareness.
- Allow everyone to participate in the event, especially those that couldn’t previously attend the original event.
- Video to be made available post-event for future event/brand marketing.
- Monetise your event with pay-per-view or advertisement space sponsorship.
We can support your event in so many ways
From design to delivery, our team can assist you from start to finish with delivering your event in a way that works best for your needs.
Reach people all over the world and boost your brand with a live-streamed event or conference.
Broadcasting annual financials, public announcements or a monthly update around the world – we advise about the technical set-up, host and content for the best impact.
We are always thinking one step ahead and will work with you to deliver an exciting, innovative and interactive event.
We can ensure maximum impact of your event through live webinars. We can advise on content and presentation to completely support you on all your event needs.
Brand activation is all about the interaction between brand and consumer. Live streaming can deliver more opportunities for communicating your brand.
After the event, our on-site editing team will prepare and include graphics to the live recorded content so it can be viewed whenever is convenient for your audience.
With years of live events experience, we have worked on numerous streaming projects.
Here are a few examples of our favourites.
FTSE 100 FINANCIAL RESULTS WEBCAST
This biyearly financial results event is broadcast to investors across the world from a London location. Presenter slides are linked with the post-event feed to display in real-time along with the recorded content.
ANNUAL MUSIC FESTIVAL SCREEN RELAY & LIVE STREAM
We have worked with a Hertfordshire based music festival over several years to provide live stage camera relay to large LED outdoor screens from multiple stages, as well as streaming live to their Facebook Page.
DSLR CAMERA PRODUCT LAUNCH
We worked alongside a world-leading camera manufacturer to live-stream the launch of a new DSLR product from their flagship London store via their YouTube channel to tens of thousands of people.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with us to find out how we can take your next event online!
Phone: 01908 483 627
Event Streaming t/a White Event Production
Unit 307 Milton Keynes Business Centre,